Watch Live Tv Free :
TIME4TV

Quotes of the Week: Good Witch, Euphoria, Yellowstone & More!

We at TV Fanatic go to great lengths to cover your favorite shows to the greatest degree.

With our reviews and recaps we also grab quotes that give as much context to the articles as photos.

Find out what quotes over the last week turned our heads!

1. The Disappearance

Checkered history the disappearance
Catherine: Dad's not doing well. He had a panic attack and they're worried about his heart. Luke: Why the hell should I care?

2. Good Witch

Fireworks for sam and cassie the good witch s5e8
Cassie: You know, you are focused too much on the negative. Abigail: That's because everything happening to me right now is negative....

3. Euphoria

What do you want euphoria
Rue: I love hospitals. If I could spend the rest of my life in a hospital, I would. Because when you’re in a hospital, you have zero...

4. Grand Hotel

Can the family recover grand hotel
Santiago: You can do anything mijo. You are stronger than you think.

5. Good Trouble

The real story good trouble
Mariana: No wonder he's upset. I don't blame him. I'm on his side. Callie: Of course you are because you are never on my side! Mariana:...

6. Queen Sugar

Devastating results queen sugar
Charley: Why’d you even bother with the whole sisterhood masquerade? Francis: The same reason you did, the art of war. Keep your friends...
View Slideshow

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Watch Live Tv Channels Free Streaming - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Mobi Tv Published by Live Tv Channels